The main function of a Google account is mobility and the ability to use your data on any PC or phone. It has a high level of security, which is provided by the ability to configure double authentication: no one can use the stored data. Using your Google account, you can log in to various services, for example, Youtube video hosting, the Play Market app store or Gmail.
But sometimes the username and password are forgotten, lost. However, this does not mean that it is necessary to start a new profile. Everything is really “resurrect”. If you know how to restore your Google account, then “reanimate” it is real for half an hour. Use simple methods, each of which solves a specific problem.
The content of the article:
- You have forgotten your password
- You have neither a mail address nor a phone number
- You want to restore your account by phone number
- You do not remember the exact username
- You were blocked
- Your Google Account has been deleted.
You have forgotten your password
This method is an excellent solution for those who have complete information for account recovery: they carefully approached the registration data. To access your Google account, go to Google Account Recovery and in the window that appears, check the line: “I do not remember the password . “
Then enter the email address and click: Continue. A page will appear with a form where you must enter the old password code. Since you forgot it, check the box: “Difficult to answer.”
After that, the account recovery form will automatically open by the cell number to which it is attached. Choose the option that suits you – SMS or voice call.
If, when registering, you have not tied the cell phone, you must use the “electronic”, which is indicated in the settings as a fallback. Further instructions will be sent to you through which you can easily access. After that, you can perform any action on Google.com.
You have neither a mail address nor a phone number
Even if the contact information is lost, data recovery is possible. But this is more complicated. Go to Google Account Recovery and press: “I do not remember the password.” In the appeared special form, it is necessary to give answers to questions.
The approximate answers are also taken into account if you are at a loss to do this accurately.
- Enter any password code that you remember. If it turns out that this is the last, access will resume. If you do not recall any, click “Another question.“
- Indicate the date of registration by selecting the month and year in the calendar.
- Enter an alternative where the confirmation code will come.
You also need to answer the code question so that the system understands that the real profile owner is trying to get access. Then you will go to the google account recovery page where you need to enter a new password.
You want to restore your account by phone number
This option is suitable if during registration an option was activated that allows you to restore the password by phone number.
To restore, you need to take five simple steps:
- Enter, linked to the account, on the password support page.
- Enter the data from the image on the page that opens and click: Continue.
- Select -Notifications to phone.
- Enter the numbers from the message in the newly opened window.
- Enter the new password code.
The disadvantage of this method is that SMS may not arrive or delay in transit. In addition, there is a limit on the number of SMS messages sent during the day. When sending several repeated requests, if the message does not arrive for a long time, you need to enter the numbers from the last SMS received.
After changing the password, it’s worth synchronizing your Google credentials on your phone and PC. Perhaps a new password code will be requested automatically. Otherwise, open the mobile settings, stop the application manually, and then run it again.
You do not remember the exact username
Even in such a situation, “bring back to life” a forgotten Google or gmail account is easy. You need to go to gmail.com and click: “I can’t log in to my account.” You will go to the login and password recovery page. Click: “I don’t remember the username” and click: “Continue”.
The next step is to enter the phone number or an additional “electronic” specified during the registration of the profile. The system will receive a request for a password code. If you do not remember it, drive in any other that was used on the profile. You will also need to indicate the name and surname, as during registration. Having done this, wait for the message with the confirmation code to an additional e-mail or smartphone, depending on the recovery method.
If all else fails, log in again and in the window that appears, click on “There are other problems when entering the system.” Then follow the instructions, and probably in a few minutes you will again be in control of your account.
You were blocked
If you violate Google’s policies, your profile may be blocked. Do not lose heart. With a minor violation or hacking of an account by intruders, you can easily “reanimate” access.
To get started, go to the page with the mail recovery application form located in the Google Help section. When asked about entering your account, answer “Yes.”
- Write the e-mail of the blocked account.
- Then drive in an e-mail from any box to which you have access to contact you.
- Provide additional profile information. Do not forget to tell us what you did before you were blocked, with the reason why the account was suspended. The likelihood of your account being unblocked by the service administration will increase if you describe the situation in more detail.
An answer should come to your indicated “electronic”. On average, it takes users 7 days to a month to review applications. The final decision is made depending on the seriousness of the violation of the rules for using the service, which led to the blocking of the account.
Your Google Account has been deleted
If less than seven days have passed since the deletion of your record, you can try to restore it. After a week, the information is deleted: the account is no longer there.
But if the week has not yet expired, you can perform the following actions:
- Type in the username and password on the login page.
- If you do not remember them, resort to a data recovery method. In this case, the system will receive a proposal to restore your mailbox through yours. It must be specified in the advanced mail security settings.
- If you can’t use the attached number or an additional “electronic”, answer the questions that the system asks, enter the date of the last visit to your account. You can enter the contacts entered in the address book. If you give the correct answers, then there will be no problems with mail recovery.
As a result, your “account” will be restored. The user will be advised to change the password or within 24 hours they will send instructions by e-mail, the steps of which must be followed.
If the questions are answered incorrectly, you will not be authenticated, the account will remain blocked, and account recovery is not possible. In this situation, only the creation of a new “accounting” will help.
Sometimes an account becomes unavailable after resetting Android settings. You need to act through the attached google account recovery phone number via sms or through additional mail. In case your phone was lost you can go for another method. But if the cell number is irrelevant, or the “electronic” one was indicated, you will have to send a written request in support of Google and wait for additional instructions.
IMPORTANT! There are services on the Internet that promise recovery of codes from forgotten accounts. But even Google employees are not allowed to log in to the account on behalf of the user. Therefore, Internet offers involve illegal access to data.
If recovery of authorization information is not possible, register a new profile. In order to avoid problems later, indicate in the mail settings the spare email address and telephone number. To facilitate restoration of access, it is recommended to record the code word, the date of creation of the profile, or the day of the last entry into the “account”. In order to prevent fraudsters from capturing the page, you can activate two-factor authentication, which will ask for additional confirmation at each login.