Compressing and encrypting your PDF documents can be a daunting task — especially to those who aren’t so tech-savvy. But, with the continuous advancement of technology, applications, and online tools are created, making such tasks a lot easier and more manageable than before.
One of the best examples to mention is PDFBear. This web-based platform offers security and optimizing tools to help internet users compress and protect their PDF files instantly. For this reason, it became one of the most favorite all-in-one PDF tools in the market as of writing that provides efficient and straightforward services.
To have a greater knowledge about the PDFBear, here are some tools and services you can use when opening their official website.
Easily Compress Your Portable Document Format Files
Large Portable Document Format files can be a pain in the neck when uploading or sending them via electronic mail. Thus, the professionals behind the PDFBear understand this struggle and designed a PDF tool that can help you compress PDF file online for free.
As such, when you opt to use PDFBear’s compression tool, you can be able to reduce the size of your PDF even to the smallest size possible. More than that, this online platform can also keep the original features and quality of your Portable Document Format files even after the compression process.
Further, PDFBear can handle a file size with up to 1 Gigabyte (GB) and reduce it by more than half of its original size. Plus, all the resizing transactions will happen in the cloud, which means you don’t have to install any software and application to run this platform.
On top of that, you can compress your PDFs anytime and anywhere, as long as you have a compatible device and reliable internet connection. Moving forward, you just have to follow the steps below if you want to utilize the compression service of PDFBear:
- The first thing you should do to start the resizing process is to upload the PDF file you wish to compress. To do so, just drag the document from your device and drop it to PDFBear’s compressor toolbar.
- Once you have completed the first step, you need to select an option available.
- From there, PDFBear will analyze your PDF file and automatically begin the resizing process — you just need to wait for a single minute or even less.
- For the last step, download the newly compressed PDF file and share it with your social media accounts and personal online storage such as Dropbox and Google Drive.
Create and Set Up a Password to Protect Your PDF Files
Aside from resizing your document, PDFBear can also help you protect your PDF files by setting up a password for maximum protection. This online tool uses a 256-Bit encryption protocol to lock your documents and keep them secured. It also utilizes a secure SSL connection to transfer your PDF from your internal hard-drive to its system.
With all these in mind, there’s no doubt why PDFBear can always provide an output with the highest quality and security possible. On top of that, it can also be accessed through all kinds of computer operating systems and compatible devices as long as you’re connected to the internet. Plus, it also works well with major browsers such as Internet Explorer, Bing, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, etc.
How to encrypt your Portable Document Format file through PDFbear?
- The first step you need to take to lock your PDF document is to transfer them to PDFBear’s toolbar. In order to do that, you can manually select the file you wish to encrypt or drag and drop it to the website’s conversion box for easier upload.
- Secondly, you need to create a unique password that meets the requirements of PDFBear. With that, you can use numerals, symbols, and a combination of upper and lower case letters to generate a hard-to-crack passcode.
- Once you have come up with a unique code for your PDF file, tap the “Encrypt PDF” button to encrypt your document.
- For the last step, download and save your encrypted Portable Document Format file to your device, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
Indeed, the continuous progress of technology influenced how PDF users handle their documents as of writing. As such, PDFBear is one of the most used all-in-one PDF tools in the market that makes compressing and encrypting Portable Document Format files faster and more manageable than before. Thus, this online platform has been considered the best tool for affordability, accessibility, and efficiency.