Strength training in the gym is great. But sometimes there is a desire to play sports at home or on vacation, on a business trip, or wherever you are. Or maybe you just don’t like crowded places and don’t burn with the desire to part with hard-earned money.
Training at home is a great alternative to the gym, especially if you don’t have a goal to get rid of an extra 30 kg or build muscle as the eight-time winner of the Mr. Olympia contest, Ronnie Coleman.
To maintain an aesthetic appearance, the desire to train independently and your own weight is enough to help you work out all muscle groups.
The dynamic training below challenges your entire body and does not require a single item of sports equipment. It will help develop unprecedented strength and endurance. In addition, it perfectly trains the heart and positively affects potency through exercises that increase blood circulation in the pelvis .
With this program, you will quickly return to your previous form if you started yourself a little bit for a while. This set of exercises will help start the process of losing weight, and you can easily get rid of a couple of kilograms without spending much time on exercises.
Ready for an explosive and very effective 15-minute workout without inventory? Begin!
Hands on the sides, legs together. With your feet wide apart, spread your arms outstretched above your head and join your palms together. The result should be the letter X, then return to its original position. This simple exercise will allow you to remain flexible, energetic for many years, and your muscles will tone. The pace is as fast as possible.
Quite an interesting and effective exercise, during which the muscles of the body, arms and legs are strengthened, not to mention the back and the press.
- Get up straight, feet together, hands on the sides.
- Lean forward to your hips to place your hands on the floor in front of you. Bend your knees if necessary.
- Use your hands to move across the floor in front of you until you reach the bar position with outstretched arms. Legs are extended, shoulders are right under the wrists, arms are shoulder-width apart.
- Press your right hand to your left shoulder. Hold the body straight, tighten your buttocks and abs, do not sway.
- Repeat the same with your left hand to your right shoulder.
- Return to starting position by moving your hands on the floor.
Put your feet shoulder width apart. Bend your knees and put your pelvis back while squatting. Buttocks should be tightened, the back – even. Reliance falls on the heels.
At the top, constantly tighten your buttocks.
Explosive push ups
This is the best way to develop pectoral muscles. Getting your favorite song on mp3 juice and start the ride for the explosive pushups. Depending on how your hands are located, the load will be on different muscles. With arms wide apart, it will fall on the chest, if you put your hands palm to palm, then the triceps will work.
- Accept the emphasis lying, straighten your back, keep your pelvis flush with your back, do not lift it.
- Bend your arms, lower yourself to the floor, but do not lie down on it.
- Return to starting position.
These are classic push-ups, which with the help of clapping at the lower point easily turn into explosive.
Push as much as possible at the time of lifting the body. This will provide you with powerful muscle growth.
Burpee with push-ups
This exercise is a real hell that few can do. However, having sustained the format “fell, wrung out, jumped out”, you can notice after a while the admiring glances of beautiful Amazons. All thanks to the unique symbiosis of basic movements, such as squats, jumps and push-ups. It sounds simple, but it is incredibly hard to complete it more than once.
“Burpy is a true monster. It will hurt your body, but it will take it to a completely different level, ”says CrossFit founder Greg Glassman about this exercise.
- Get up straight, put your feet shoulder width apart.
- Lean forward, bending your knees slightly, and reach with your hands to the floor. At this point, you need to jump backwards. You should get a push up position.
- Press yourself once, and with a jerk pull your legs to your hands on the floor and jump in place up.
- Get up straight, arms stretch out on each side, put legs together.
- Step back with your right foot, landing on your toe and keeping your heel in the air.
- Bend both knees – so you fall into a lunge, creating an angle of 90 degrees with your feet. You should reach the floor with your right knee. The back is flat, the buttocks are compressed.
- With the heel of your left foot, return to a standing position, and immediately step back with it. Now the left knee should touch the floor.
Each exercise should be performed for 1 minute. Make two circles.
Regularly performing this set of exercises, after a while you will notice how your body takes on more prominent shapes and an attractive appearance.